"Sync Google Calendar & Contacts with Lotus"
This utility will help you connect two very popular services: Google and Lotus. There are endless benefits to using each platform. Lotus Notes is probably the most complex and popular calendar planning and task management system available online, while Google has so numerous products under its brand, from search to email, to cloud services… AweSync simply makes sure that everything is in sync, even though you’re using different services.
Here are the main functions:
- Makes sure your Lotus Notes calendar is synchronized with Google calendar
- All your tasks will now be available on both calendars to make sure there’s no overlapping
- When you’re using Google Calendar, you can easily share your schedule with any friends, family, partners or coworkers, even though Lotus Notes doesn’t have this feature
- Use Google Sync to make sure your calendar is update across all your mobile devices: iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile
- Quick access to all your contacts saved in both Google and Lotus Notes
- Schedule automatic synchronization at regular intervals of time
- Optionally you can make the synchronization one-way (strictly from Google to Notes or Notes to Google) or two-way
- If similar data is saved on both devices, the newer one is kept while the old one is overwritten (particularly useful if want to update contact details automatically)
Install AweSync and both Google Calendar and Lotus Notes will be forced to “play” well together.
Requirements: Lotus Notes 6.5 and above, Microsoft .NET 4.5 Framework, Windows XP SP3 or above
What's new in this version: In this released we fixed the issue with Calendar synchronization related to Google Calendar API changes.
Top user review