Published by Tihomir Kuzmic on 24 Dec 2017
"Text editor for CNC code (G-code)"tkCNC Editor is a text editor, specially designed for editing of CNC code (G-code) for CNC machines.
It is used by CNC programmers and operators for fast editing and verification of CNC code. tkCNC Editor version 3.0 has implemented these functions:
- MDI (Multiple document interface) – allows editing of multiple CNC documents
- Improved and fast G-code syntax highlighting
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Print Preview – Preview CNC documents preview before printing
- All standard text editor functions such as Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Select All...
- Fast CNC Program renumbering
- Find/Replace function with special features for CNC code searching
- Fast points import from AutoCAD
- Generator of circular and rectangular point patterns (coordinates)
- Smart CNC code templates - smart reuse of your CNC code
- Various operations with CNC code registers such as: mirroring, renumbering, translation, 2D and 3D rotation, mathematical operations (+,-,*,/), sorting etc.
- Improved conversion of CNC code from polar to Cartesian system and Cartesian to Polar
- Absolute to incremental and incremental to absolute conversion
- option for reversing toolpath direction
- CNC code registers swapping
- CNC code registers sorting (order in block)
- Stripping of block numbers
- improved 3D toolpath simulation/verification with possibility of toolpath export in DXF file
- Editing of 2D machining contour visually and conversion from DXF to G-code in a few clicks
- new machine wizard for definition of new machines
- Degrees conversion from Degrees/Minutes/Seconds format to decimal format and vice versa
- Automated CNC documents merging
- 'QuickCalc' function implemented in text editor window for quick calculation of simple mathematical expressions directly in code
- File comparison with ExamDiff
Requirements: .Net Framework 4.0, MS Access Database Engine (32bit)
What's new in this version: bug fixes
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested tkCNC Editor on 24 Dec 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: