Published by eGrabber Inc on 16 Sep 2020
"Finds Duplicates that ACT! doesn't"eGrabber DupChecker is a tool that uses advanced fuzzy logic technology to quickly identify hard-to-find duplicates in your ACT! database. DupChecker automatically scans, identifies and groups duplicates for easy merging and de-duping.
1. Robust Duplicate Checking - Uses Fuzzy Logic Technology to quickly identify duplicates created through errors in data-entry, data-import and other variations such as
* Typo Errors (Bevan Wistar = Bvean Wystar)
* Pronunciation Errors(Sheryl = Cheryl)
* Abbreviation (HP = Hewlett Packard)
* Common nicknames (Bob = Robert)
* Match name with email ID (William Smith = firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Company ending variations(Inc, Corp...)
* Street ending variation(Dr, Drive)
* Formatting and punctuation errors
* Field swap errors (Will - xyz corp = xyz corp - Will)
* Also recognizes same phone, regions, same location, state abbrev and many more
2. Merges all duplicates at one click - Merges notes, histories, activities, opportunities and all other details in ACT!
3. Retains history of all changes made to the merged record.
4. Two plus merging - Merges multiple matches into one record
1. Maintains integrity of your database - Aggregates information lost across (notes, opportunities etc.,) duplicate contacts into one contact.
2. Preserves your company credibility - Avoid duplicated emails, postages or calls to customers or prospects, which would put your company creditibility at stake.
3. Saves time and money - Your sales team will not waste time calling duplicate contacts and you will cut down promotional cost spent for duplicate contacts.
Works with ACT! 2009/2008/2007/2006(22.214.171.124 / 126.96.36.199)
Requirements: Pentium PC or higher, 2GB RAM, ACT! Program
What's new in this version: Supports ACT! 2009/2008/2007/2006
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested eGrabber DupChecker For ACT! on 8 Oct 2014 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: