"Tracks time, attendance and worker benefits."
TimeCard Standard is a very useful tool for any business owner to keep track of their employee's hours. Not only does it hold record of hours, but it will take care of most of the work you'd typically need to do when working out payroll. Specifically, once you've entered in your employee roster and pay-rates, you can then input the hours. From there, the program will automatically calculate the total amount owed to the employee. There are numerous other features, such as benefit balance reporting, multi user access with the option to give different privileges to each account.
Key Features of TimeCard Standard:
- Detailed tracking of all employee hours
- Automated tallying of total hours and total wages earned per employee
- Logs kept of previous pay periods
- Benefits Balance reporting
- Multiple user accounts allowed, with restrictions for non-managers
- Free to try today
If you're a business owner doing everything for payroll by hand, it's time to let TimeCard Standard do the work.
Requirements: 512MB RAM 10MB Disk
What's new in this version: Minor Update, Windows 7/8/10 supported
Top user review