Updated25 Apr 2022
Downloads542 (1 last week)
"Rate shop and ship from inside your ERP"
Freight+ will generate for you shipping manifests and it can run as a stand-alone product, or you can integrate it with your accounting system. If you choose to use the standalone edition, it already has integrated links to Freight+ accounting partners; you won’t need any additional accounting software.
Here’s what this app has in store for you:
- Works for companies who ship hundreds or thousands of items on a daily basis. It will save the company a lot of time and eliminate the shipping errors
- Easy as 1,2,3: 1) Choose the carrier (FedEx, UPS, LTL); 2) The service you need based on urgency (Next Day, Ground, BOL); 3) Additional Options (Signature Required, Bill Collect, Saturday Delivery, etc)
- After the 3 steps above, the software will generate a Carrier manifest that you can use
- You can integrate it with your accounting software: QuickBooks, MS Dynamics, IAS, Everest, Sage,Â MS Dynamics, Peachtree, Volusion, etc
- Offers API solutions for your software developers, to make it easy to integrate with your custom programs
- SQL Mapper that will store the info in a database of your choice (you will need an ODBC/SQL connection to use this feature)
- Can be used for both domestic and international shipments
- Certified partner of UPS, FedEx, LTL, USPS
- Able to use pre-paid US postage services through Endicia.com
- Generated shipment manifests automatically for UPS, US Postal services, DHL (works with DHL Easyship Server), LTL BOL
- You can easily track the shipments & items
- Helps you manage the private insurance for your packages
- Compare rates from all the carriers depending on point of origin and destination with Rate Shop
- Advanced email notifications
- Shipping logs
- Generates commercial invoices
Download Freight+ if you need a complex program capable of handling all your shipping manifests.
Requirements: 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 100 MB available hard disk, ZPL, EPL, or laser printer
What's new in this version: Freight+ is now certified Worldwide! UPS Time in transit, SurePost, Flexible Access, Returns Exchange, UPS Import Control and more! Supercharged Freight+ LTL module. The same LTL module that Freight+ users love, but better! Online support forum for 24/7 video and text tutorials.
Top user review