"BCR captures business card info to phonebook"
Having problems tracking down contacts through all the scattered cards across your desk? Tired of the constant clutter? Now, there is a better way with ABBYY Business Card Reader. All you have to do is scan the business cards and the program will automatically extract all the information on the card and add it to a centralized contact database.
Here are the key features:
- You won’t have to lose hours (or even tens of hours) introducing the contact details by hand, they will be recognized by the artificial intelligence module included in the program
- It will correctly recognize the last name, first name, address, email, title, phone
- You don’t have to scan the cards one by one, you can scan up to 10 in one go, the utility will “know” how to separate them
- Export the contacts to CSV, text, vCard or different formats accessible in Outlook or SalesForce
- Support for 25+ languages (including Asian and European); it even detects cards that include multiple languages
- Detects duplicate contacts
- Search through your contacts with ease
- Works with almost all scanners (or pictures taken with any camera or phone)
Download ABBY Business Card Reader and all your contacts will now be at your fingertips. No more wasted time and paper, your contacts will now be accessible in digital format.
Requirements: OS: Symbian S60 9.1, 9.2, 9.3; 10 to 20 MB RAM; Camera 2 mega pixels or better with autofocus; 15 MB
What's new in this version: * Improved camera and display control * Tool tips to guide users through application steps * Improved data fields management * New recognition languages * New interface language * Improved synchronization with MicrosoftÂ® OutlookÂ®
Price$4.01 Buy full version
Updated3 Dec 2013
Downloads317 (1 last week)
Top user review