"Batch protect PDF documents with a password."
Free PDF Protector 4dots is a utility to help work better with Adobe PDF files like annual reports, brochures and magazines. Run a batch password process to add a password to more than one PDF file at the same time. It's possible to set a user password which controls the ability to open the PDF file, and an owner password which can control permissions for copying the content within the PDF, ability to add annotated comments, printing, etc. Select individual files and complete folders and sub-folders to password protect PDF files contained therein. The passwords can use between 40-bits and 128-bits for the encryption strength. Also batch set metadata like the author, publication date, etc.
Free PDF Protector 4dots Key Features:
- Password protect PDF files within folders and sub-folders
- Run password creation as a batch instruction
- Set author and user passwords
- Set metadata in a batch update to identify creation information like the author, publication date, copyright information and more
- Does not require Adobe PDF to work
- Requires .NET Runtime 2.0 or later
Free PDF Protector 4dots is a sophisticated batch password and metadata package for Adobe PDF files.
Requirements: .NET Runtime 2.0
What's new in this version: Made it free. Fixed bugs.Import Text List File.Execution from the Command Line.
Updated15 Apr 2021
Downloads312 (1 last week)
Top user review