"A next generation word processor"Xiosis Scribe 2011 word processor presents a new way of word processing by combining idea organization, research, composition and layout into a single user friendly application.
Scribe features helps writers of all sorts produce high quality documents productively and efficiently. Features like the mind mapping tool helps writers organize their ideas and plan the document while other features like the research tool lets you access some of the most informative sources on the Net with ease and find quality information to strengthen your topics. The composer included in Scribe surpasses many modern day word processors and includes advanced features like the type assist tool which learns from the writer and suggests words and phrases to complete sentences. To polish the document the writer can use the layout feature add formatting and design product beautiful and appealing documents.
Scribe presents its features in a very easy to use manner so that anyone could start using it out of the box. Contextual help and instructive help is available in the program and support forums and tutorials are available from the website.
* Simple uncluttered screens
* Easy separation of content from formatting making it easier to focus on writing
* OCR to quickly convert your printed matter into computer files
* Spell checking
* Mind mapping tool to organize your ideas and plan the document.
* Type assist tools which learns your typing style and can provide automatic word and phrase completion.
* Inline translation into 54 languages
* Inline transliteration into 34 languages
* Text to speech
* Research tools to help you create high quality documents
* Free form layout to help you design beautiful and easy to read documents
* Direct submit to blogs
Scribe features a break away from the common word processing method and successfully provides you with a platform to quickly convert your ideas into high quality and beautiful documents.
Requirements: OS: Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7; RAM: 1GB Ram, HDD: 30MB; Internet Explorer 8
What's new in this version: 1. Support for more languages 2. Improved OCR accuracy 3. New Research Tool to help create high quality documents 4. Text analysis tool that provides semantic and style information 5. Word Count and quick access to frequently used words 6. Publish to blogs
Top user review