Published by GetFaxing.com on 10 Jan 2021
"Send faxes & fax merges with WinFax PRO"Now you send faxes directly from Microsoft Word XP/2002/2003 or Word 2000 without switching the printer driver to WinFax PRO or TalkWorks. You can also send mail merge faxes to all your Outlook Contacts or other fax contact list. You get a fax icon on your toolbar and menu for one-click faxing.
Some of the supported features:
- WinFax icon on the toolbar and within the File menu. One click faxing.
- Define Word styles for automated faxing. You can apply styles to a Word document, the macro will automatically retrieve the fax number and name styles and populate the Send dialog box automatically.
- Fax blast your Outlook contacts or other fax database linked in Microsoft Word.
- Support for Internet faxing with Faxing service. You can now send fax merges via the Internet Fax service!
- Compatible with Word 2000, Word 2003 (Office 2003) and Word XP (2002).
- Support for the Photo Quality fax printer with WinFax PRO 10 or WinFax Basic Edition 10. Send your fax merges using the highest quality available. Also supports ClearFax photo quality fax driver.
- Secured with a Digital ID to prevent any macro tampering without your knowledge, and will support the High Security Level in Office XP,2003,2000. No annoying warning dialog boxes!
- Simple install and uninstall program included.
- Access to unlimited, free online technical support forum. Post messages for experts ready to answer your questions regarding WinFax PRO.
- Compatible with almost all WinFax and TalkWorks versions! Supports WinFax Basic Edition included with Norton SystemWorks 2001 and 2002, WinFax PRO 8.02, 9.0x, 10.0x, Delrina Fax 10, and TalkWorks PRO 2.0 or 3.0
Requirements: WinFax PRO, WinFax Basic Edition, TalkWorks PRO, Microsoft Word
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested WinFax PRO Macro for Word XP/2000/2003 on 12 Mar 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: