Published by Celiosoft on 26 Sep 2015
"Outlook Add-in that organizes your inbox"TuckAway is an Add-in that seamlessly integrates into Microsoft Outlook to help you keep your Inbox organized.
The TuckAway one-click-file feature is based on an intelligent filing system. This system uses advanced prediction algorithms which adapts to your filing preferences and will suggest the right folder to store the messages. The system is completely automated, so no need to create complicated rules. TuckAway is so easy to use that filing emails is done with just one mouse-click!
Outlook users know that with a large number of emails, the Inbox quickly becomes cluttered. This makes it difficult to find what you need and to stay organized. Filing emails into folders is a great solution, but using Outlook rules can become awkward when you have more than a few. Using drag-n-drop is just too slow and when it comes to filing sent items Outlook won't let you choose the default Sent Itemsâ€ folder.
What can TuckAway do for you?
* Organizes your Inbox to make it easier to find messages.
* Uses an intelligent filing system to recommend the right folder.
* Helps you sort messages by automatically suggesting the right filing folder, saving you time and effort.
* Files sent and received messages of the same conversation together.
* Files emails easily and effectively as rule creation is not required.
* Moves items with a single mouse click, so simple and convenient you won't be able to get by without it.
* Pro version supports Exchange mailbox and Public Folders.
* Try before you buy, download a fully functional 30 day trial!
Requirements: .NET Framework, 2003, 2007, 2010
What's new in this version: Support for Outlook 2010 64bit, new filing options, runs faster and starts quicker
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested TuckAway Intelligent Email Organizer Pro on 27 Sep 2015 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: