"Form-filler with custom form creation feature"
You can use Form Pilot Office to fill in forms (both paper and electronic). You can finally get rid of the annoying typewriter. If you intend to use this utility for paper forms, you can use your scanner to get a digital image of the form and afterwards you’ll be able to use your keyboard to fill in your details.
Here are the main features:
- You can customize your form entries any way you want (the font type and size, color, insert your own pictures in the form, use checkmarks and even remove text you don’t need in the form)
- When you’re done, you can either save the form as a digital file which you can keep on your HDD or email, or send it to your printer, if you need a physical copy
- If you already have a blank form, you can only print the text and pictures you entered
- If you’re using digital forms, the program can work with any type of text documents (PDF, DOC, XLS, TXT, etc)
- It will remember the forms you filled in and reuse them later, in case you need it
- Save your form as PDF
- Create your own forms that you can distribute to your clients, employees or partners
Use Form Pilot Office if you want to easily manage and fill in, paper or digital forms.
Requirements: Win XP/Vista/7/8
What's new in this version: After changing the size of the inserted picture, you can now restore the image proportions; now you can change the size of the picture, saving the image proportions.
Top user review