"FastFox Text Expander Software for Mac OS X"
If you’re looking for a program that will make writing easier and faster, especially if you need to do a lot of copy and paste, FastFox Typing Expander is the software you need.Â Let’s assume for a moment that you need to copy and paste 3 different texts into different files, depending on the context. Your clipboard can only handle one element for copy & paste, not 3. So all you need to do is set a shortcut for the first text (that can be as simple as t1), t2 for second text and t3 for the third. Whenever you write t1 the first text will be inserted, t3 and your third text will appear. This tool is a real time saver if you do copy – paste.
Here are the main features:
- Expand your keyword shortcuts into text (the publisher gives you the classical Office example, whenever you write QBF for instance, it will be expanded into “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”)
- You can set shortcut and macros that you can use in any other software that you’re using
- There’s no limit on how many shortcuts you can save or the size of the text (which can actually be also rich text or images)
- You can save your settings and shortcuts using backups and restore them at a later point if you deleted anything by mistake
- Perfect for anyone who works at customer support or client inquires or needs to save difficult medical/legal terms
- Simple and intuitive intergace
Download and install this program if you need to manage a lot of copy and paste operations, or if you simply want to make writing / programming easier by reusing blocks of text.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5 and above, Pentium 1.5GHz or above with at least 256MB RAM
What's new in this version: New Release
Top user review