Published by Handy Solution Software on 2 Dec 2005
OSPalm OS 1.0, Palm OS 2.0, Palm OS 2.1, Palm OS 3.0, Pa
DeveloperHandy Solution Software
Updated2 Dec 2005
Downloads233 (1 last week)
"Sales and Shopping on Palm, Job management"Sales and Shopping on Palm, Job management, Work log tracking, Waiter assistance.
Also useful for tracking other items and activities, i.e. home inventory, physical trainings, etc.
Intended for service staff, contractors, salesmen, home users and business owners. Convenient assistant at the restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, car service centers, hair salons and other service places. Home users can use it for maintaining shopping lists, planning purchases, estimating of purchase expenses, tracking and accounting a lot of other things. Another application is job management and work log tracking. It allows to have multiple clients and track which jobs you have to do for each client, account for paid and done jobs. Also it is possible to record daily works and activity for each work.
Handy Service has an independent desktop program, which allows maintaining all the data on a desktop computer, viewing orders, printing bills, exporting orders to Excel (csv) files, loading and saving list of goods to Excel (csv) files. Also desktop program allows wireless communication with multiple palms in order to see orders on the desktop computer in real-time.
- taking and tracking orders for goods and services,
- mobile sales,
- maintaining shopping lists, estimating purchase expenses,
- extremely fast and convenient adding of goods into order,
- two-level hierarchical categories for goods and services,
- search by first letters,
- wireless communication between palm and desktop computers,
- beaming of orders and goods,
- printing and exporting list of orders, items and price list,
- discounts and tips for any order,
- price, prime cost and taxes for goods and services,
- report for total cost, profit, tax and tips for selected orders and single order,
- notes both for particular goods and whole order, to make order more precise,
- Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, Tungsten T3 full screen, 5-way navigator,
- independent desktop program.
Requirements: Palm OS 3.5, 4mb of memory
What's new in this version: Print support, export to memopad, memory card file, clipboard. Wireless communication between Palm and Desktop.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Handy Service for Palm on 30 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: