EMCO Network Inventory Professional 5.8.22
Reviewed by Gabriel Cojocaru on 6 Mar 2014
"Reliable network inventory tool for Windows"
If you need to keep track of all the hardware and software assets on your local network, this is the program you need. It works with networks of any sizes, so you don’t have to worry if you have complex networks spanning hundreds or thousands of work stations.
Here are the main features:
- You’ll be able to create a complete and accurate network inventory completely on autopilot
- Query the inventory and find out in seconds which PCs have their disks at almost full capacity, the computers with limited RAM memory that will be unable to perform complex tasks and so on
- Configuring this program is painlessly easy and doesn’t require client installation
- Full reports on the installed software and operating system available on the remote PCs
- Quick access to all the hardware configurations
- Generate different inventory reports (which include different popular used templates or you can create your own)
Install EMCO Network Inventory Professional if you need to manage the programs and the hardware devices installed on PCs connected to your LAN.
Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, 2 GB of RAM, 250 MB of free disk space.
What's new in this version: Version 5.8.22 includes a few bug fixes.
Price$149 Buy full version
Updated22 Dec 2021
Downloads1,196 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested EMCO Network Inventory Professional on 22 Dec 2021 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: