"Reliable network inventory tool for Windows"
Keeping track of all the hardware and software assets available can be quite a chore without the right tools at your disposal. Fortunately, you now have EMCO Network Inventory Enterprise to fight in your corner. Even if your company has a large network (hundreds or thousands of PCs connected), this application can handle it without a hitch.
Here are the key features:
- While you still have to click couple of buttons, this is an automatic solution that will generate and maintain up to date, accurate inventory for all the assets available on the computers connected to your local network
- For instance, you can search the inventory (once it was created and saved) and find out which stations have limited resources (hard disk, RAM memory, etc)
- It’s extremely easy to use and configure for just about anyone
- See which programs and operate systems are running on the clients / coworkers’ computers
- Browse all the hardware configurations
- Different types of reports you can generate based on existing templates (and you can add your own templates should you desire to)
Download this utility and managing the hardware and software assets on a LAN will be as easy as 123.
Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, 2 GB of RAM, 250 MB of free disk space.
What's new in this version: Version 5.8.17 includes a few bug fixes.
Top user review