"Software for Wikis and documentations"
lexiCan is a knowledge base management software for use by corporations to create a structured way to answer questions and resolve problems. There are no difficult mandatory fields or input layouts to conform to. Create your own data formats to suit your needs. This is ideal for researchers and teachers but would also suit businesses that need to create a complete knowledge base for employees, customers or as a learning tool. Add articles, research documents, essays, questions and answers, plus other formats that will suit the needs of the end users. Use the alphabetic index for all information entered. Import information from web pages, PDFs, Word documents and more.
lexiCan Key Features:
- Knowledge base management software
- Custom layout with own fields rather than fixed templates
- Import from web pages, PDFs, Word documents and more
- Add articles, research documents, essays, questions and answers
- Requires .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or higher
- Requires Windows
lexiCan is a knowledge base management software tool for Windows.
Requirements: .NET Framework 3.5 or higher
Developervetafab Software GmbH
Updated26 May 2020
Downloads525 (1 last week)
Top user review