Published by Devart on 3 Dec 2018
Updated3 Dec 2018
Downloads1,137 (1 last week)
"Free SQL code completion and formatting tool"dbForge SQL Complete Express is a free add-in for SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio. It offers powerful autocompletion and formatting of T-SQL code that replaces native Microsoft T-SQL Intellisense.
Besides the extension of the List Members, Complete Word and Parameter Info features, SQL Complete also includes SQL Formatter.
- Smart filtering to suggest relative keywords and objects.
Filtering of the suggestion list, realized in SQL Complete, is based on various criteria:
* first typed symbols,
* camel case,
* square bracket.
- Quick parameter info for functions. When you are typing names of the user-defined and built-in functions and procedures, SQL Complete displays their parameter information in a hint.
- Customizable SQL formatting (partial support*). Produce clear and well-formatted code without worrying about indents, whitespaces, wrappings, line breaks, etc. Just keep typing your SQL, and see its automatic transformation based on your preferences and formatting rules.
-Context-sensitive suggestion of keywords (partial support*).
With the exhaustive context definition SQL Complete can predict what you would like to type next. It displays only relative keywords and names of database objects. Just type several symbols and see the required word in the suggestion list. It takes only to press Enter and go on with your query.
- Determining current database or schema.
- Semi-transparent view of the suggestion box. When your code is overlapped by the suggestion box, do not close it. Hold Ctrl to make the suggestion box switch to semi-transparent view.
- Execute current statement. Now a user can execute the current SQL statement without selecting it.
* Partial support comparing to the Standard edition of dbForge SQL Complete
Requirements: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio installed
What's new in this version: - Visual Studio 2015 Support
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested dbForge SQL Complete Express on 17 Sep 2015 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: