"Database export tool"
Exportizer Pro is an exporting tool especially for databases.
The software can access DB, DBF, MDB, ACCDB, XLS, XLSM, XLSB, GDB, IB, FDB, HTML, UDL, DBC, TXT, and CSV types. The package can use the ODBC data connection to connect to a variety of different databases. ADO connection strings can also be used to enable to database connection to be made.
The package can export data from files and databases using text, CSV, XLS, RTF, XML, HTML, and DBF. INSERT statements can be used with relational databases.
Selected tables within a database or all tables within a given database can be exported. The tables can be seen and fully explored once the software has connected to the database. Exportizer Pro will also detect image types like GIF, BMP, ICO, PNG or JPEG stored inside BLOB fields and these can be exported to file types like HTML to make them easier to view.
Field mappings can be altered so that the originating field name and then exported field name can be changed to match where the data is being exported to.
Copy data to the clipboard for further analysis or easy pasting into another application. Data can also be manipulated or bookmarked for easy reference later.
The installation completed without any issues. The user needs to know where databases are located so that the software can easily connect successfully to them.
There was no adware, toolbars, malware or spyware included with the setup package.
Exportizer Pro requires Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, 7 or 8.
The interface is detailed with a complex menu system at the top of the application window and a series of small toolbar buttons just below it.
Database information, tables, field data and more is shown below in separate panes.
The interface will be perfectly understandable for anyone who is used to dealing with databases on a semi-regular basis.
- Export data from databases and different document types like RTF, Excel, SQL and DBF
- Access DB, DBF, MDB, ACCDB, XLS, XLSM, XLSB, GDB, IB, FDB, HTML, UDL, DBC, TXT, and CSV file types
- Use ODBC data connection to connect to a variety of different databases
- ADO connection strings can also be used
- Export images from BLOB fields inside a table
- Export single table data or all tables within a given database
- Adjust field names before exporting to match field names at the destination
- Copy data to the clipboard
- View and edit data inside tables
- Template files can be used for standardized HTML exporting
- Export data via text, CSV, XLS, RTF, XML, HTML, and DBF.
- Steep learning curve for anyone not too familiar with database scheme and organization.
- Other tools can access a greater list of relational database systems.
DatabaseSpy is a database exporting utility that works with MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Informix, Sybase, Access, and PostGreSQL.
Exportizer Pro is a good data exporter for files and databases where data needs to be exported to other databases or files. Images can be exported from BLOB field types. ODBC database connections can be made to access many types of files and databases.
What's new in this version: Exporting to server databases in super-fast batch mode; Interface improvements and bugfixes.
Top user review