Published by Devart on 4 Dec 2018
"Visual model designer for LINQ to SQL"Entity Developer for LINQ to SQL is a powerful modeling and code generation tool for LINQ to SQL.Use Model-First and Database-First approaches to design your model and generate C# or Visual Basic .NET code for it. Customize the templates to fit all your needs.
Entity Developer uses standard Microsoft SqlClient and LINQ to SQL, bundled with .NET Framework.You can create and edit models visually, without typing a line of XML code, and supports creating all kinds of mapping.
T4-based code generation in Entity Developer is very flexible allowing virtually anything you may want for code generation.
* Visual ORM Model Designer with Code Generation Entity Developer for LINQ to SQL allows you to create and edit LINQ to SQL models visually, without typing a line of XML code. It supports editing storage part in GUI and creating all kinds of mapping, such as table splitting, mapping entity to several tables, complex types, inheritance hierarchies, etc. Code generation is very flexible due to using T4-like templates.
* Advanced Support for Large Models Entity Developer offers you a number of optimizations for designing large models and allows splitting model into several diagrams to improve readability.
* Integration to Visual Studio Entity Developer seamlessly integrates with Visual Studio 2008, 2010 and 2012. You may edit your ED models as Visual Studio documents.
* Model-First Approach Model First approach implementation in Entity Developer offers automatic synchronization of mapping and storage part with the conceptual part of the model and easy to use wizards for synchronizing database with the model.
* Updating Model from Database Entity Developer provides possibility to synchronize your model with database with the help of Update from Database Wizard. It tries to preserve manual changes to the model where possible.
* Data Viewing/Editing Entity Developer allows executing LINQ queries against the model, and viewing/editing data.
Requirements: .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 or higher
What's new in this version: - Visual Studio 2017 is supported
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Entity Developer for LINQ to SQL on 5 Dec 2018 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: