"View the content of ESE database files."
ESEDatabaseView is a Jet Blue EDB database file utility that lets the user see inside this database type. The Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) is used to access the records founds in the database. These are shown in the main display within the ESEDatabaseView application. The columns used in the display include ones for flags, pages or locale, root flag, record offset, lc map flags, key most, name, statistics, template table, and many more. It is possible to select one or more records and copy them to the Windows clipboard. Alternatively, a file can be exported using an XML, HTML, or CSV format.
ESEDatabaseView Key Features:
- Access a Jet Blue EDB database
- View the data held and shown in columns
- Columns include flags, pages or locale, root flag, record offset, lc map flags, key most, name, statistics, template table, and many others
- Select one or more records
- Copy selected records to the Windows clipboard
- Export data records to an XML, HTML, or CSV format
ESEDatabaseView is a database viewing and extraction utility for the Jet Blue EDB database type.
Updated23 May 2021
Downloads517 (1 last week)
Top user review