"Converting databases to IB/FB databases."
You can use EMS Data Pump if you want to move data from any database that provides support for ADO (MS SQL, MS Access, etc) to an Interbase/Firebird type of database.
Here are the features that stand out:
- You can select which tables and fields you want to use or you can even create your own SQL queries that will be used to generate the data you want to import into InterBase/Firebird
- Console mode if you want to integrate this process with other programs automatically
- A very easy to use wizard interface
- You can use an existing Interbase/Firebird database or just create a new one
- Support for Unicode characters
- Connect to remote InterBase/Firebird servers using SSH
- Generate new indexes, tables and fields with ease
- Save your configuration if you want to reuse it in the future
- The main software interface is available in multiple languages
Download this utility if you need to migrate your data from an ADO database to InterBase/Firebird.
Requirements: Pentium 300; 32 MB RAM; Connection to local or remote Server
What's new in this version: Unicode support implemented, support of the latest DBMS versions, password encryption and much moreâ€¦
Top user review