"Design Helper for Microsoft Access"Design Helper is a set of Microsoft Access Menu Add-Ins that help with the design of Forms, Reports and SQL Queries.
Using these Add-Ins you can:
- Review and modify Form and Report properties for all or selected objects with a single request.
- Review and modify Control properties for all or selected controls on a Form or Report in Design View with a single request.
- Apply a standard naming convention to controls on a Form or Report in Design view. In addition, any related controls will also be renamed. The naming convention (a standard prefix based on the type of control) is user-defined.
- Select controls on a Form or Report in Design View using a variety of methods such as: those with a specific name pattern, those with a specific value for a property, or those with a Label Control.
- Edit the SQL statement for a Query in SQL View using a pop-up window that allows use of the standard Microsoft Access Find and Replace dialog.
- Import Objects from other Microsoft Access databases using a pre-defined import objects file to help automatic your build process.
Requirements: Requires Microsoft Access 2000 or later
What's new in this version: Open the Import Objects file for editing if the CTRL key is pressed when selecting the 'Design Helper - Import Objects' menu add-in.
Top user review