As the name suggests, this program will convert documents from one format into another. As PDF documents have grown more and more popular because they have the smallest size, especially when the document embeds loads of images, one of the main purposes of this utility is to transform official documents into PDFs which can be easily shared on the web.
Here’s a quick look at the key features:
- It can convert any Microsoft Word, Autocad, MSG, EML, HTML, Postscript into PDF, PostScript, BMP, PNG, JPEG, PCX
- It has a batch mode which can be used for integration with other programs and to convert multiple documents simultaneously
- There’s no limit to how many documents you can convert
- It finishes the jobs fast, as it has support for multiple threads that run in parallel
- If you don’t want the conversion to take place now, but rather at a later date you can do it with a scheduler
- More than 300 types of files supported
- Merge one or more PDF documents together
- Add watermarks to protect your work
Use this utility if you want to convert your documents into PDF or images.
Updated15 Sep 2020
Downloads338 (1 last week)
Top user review