Published by SPCI on 23 Dec 2019
Updated23 Dec 2019
Downloads252 (1 last week)
"Calculate the Cost of Meetings"Are you participating in too many meetings? Are these meetings too long? Time is money and group time costs much more money than the time of a single person. With the Meeting Meterâ„¢ you can develop an agenda and calculate the true cost of meetings while they take place. The Meeting Meterâ„¢ is a simple tool for creating more effective meetings.
You can use the Meeting Meterâ„¢ in a number of ways:
Group Meeting Management
- Raise awareness of just how expensive meetings can be. Group meetings often drag on because the participants forget that group time is more expensive than individual time. The Meeting Meterâ„¢ increases awareness of group meeting costs and thus encourages people to be more prepared and to alter their behavior during the meeting.
- Track the true cost of group discussions. When you want to encourage participants to consider whether it is worth spending more time on an issue, you can tell them how much money has already been spent on particular agenda items and the entire meeting by using the Meeting Meterâ„¢.
- Manage a work group that tends to stretch out meetings. By making the Meeting Meterâ„¢ visible to all participants, you can help the work group become more focused, effective and efficient.
- Develop effective meeting formats. Use the Meeting Meterâ„¢ to determine most effective content format and discussion flow over time. The program allows you to develop a time budget for the different items on the meeting agenda and track how well the group sticks to the budget. Save the Meeting Meterâ„¢ record of each meeting as a separate file to compare which meeting format is most effective.
Individual Project Management
- Privately track the cost of meetings and assess the effectiveness of a group in allocating time to important rather than trivial decisions.
- Use Meeting Meterâ„¢ as simple work meter and track how much time you have spent on particular tasks, using the agenda item list as a task list.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Meeting Meter on 24 Dec 2019 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: