"Thermal analysis calculations for Plate Ht.Ex"PHex is an easy to use tool which demonstrates the thermal calculations of Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers, The plate dimensions and materials can be entered, this includes the size of plate heat exchanger and chevron angle.
List of main features:
1. Support S.I Units and English (U.S) Units of measurement
2. Unit converter containing 23 measurements with 200-unit conversion.
3. Full version includes manufacturers plate database containing over 230 plates.
4. Import physical properties data to hot side & cold side from Microsoft Excel & from WeBBusterZ Physical properties database (included with full version)
5. Export Results to Engineering Data sheet, pdf or excel format
6. Temperature and Flow rate estimation in the event of insufficient data. including the ability to estimate any 2 Unknown temperatures providing that the Heat load and flow rates are specified as input.
7. Select from a list of 12 Nusselt number correlations
8. Heat load required (clean or fouled) calculations.
9. Ability to specify a required heat load
10. Total effective area & surface area calculation.
11. No. of plates calculations.
12. Overall Coefficient (clean / dirty) calculations.
13. Pressure drop Channel/Port/Total for Hot side and cold side Calculations.
14. Plate heat exchanger dimension calculations.
15. Velocity through ports, Mass velocity through channel/ports calculations.
16. Heat transfer coefficient calculations
17. Estimate the Physical properties of pure components for more than 1450 components; the database comes as separate software but easily integrated with the software. (included with full version purchase)
18. Create your own database of Plates and Components. You can add your fluid physical properties and load the data to your project.
19. Add your own Nusselt number correlations
20. Fouling factors (included with full version)
21. Overall heat transfer coefficients
22. Material Thermal Conductivities
read more at webbusterz...
Requirements: Windows PC compatible computer, Microsoft .Net 4.6 Framework, 64MB RAM,20MB free disk space
What's new in this version: + Interface enhancements + Save and load feature enhanced + New Fouling factor tables + Plot counter current and co-current flow temperature profiles + Add multiple cases
Top user review