"Sawmill optimization software"
CutLog is quite a unique package. It is intended to help people in the timber and logging industry, or people who own their own parcel of timberland for investment, to develop optimum sawing solutions. Specify the timber species (oak, pine, larch, etc.), normalization amount, taper for log type and side timbers. The software can even account for the thickness of the cutting blade on the saw. Review the local timber market to determine what cuts get the best prices for the species of wood you're working with, enter the right information and configure the optimum cuts to get the highest price.
CutLog Key Features:
- Review local timber market for prices
- Use the software to cut optimally to get the most money from your cut timberland
- Enter wood species, central timber size, side timbers, taper, and saw blade size to get best suggested returns from timber log cuts
- Export results to an XLS Excel file
- Requires .NET Framework 4.0
CutLog is good package for anyone involved in the timber industry who needs to maximize the money they receive from a timber harvest.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0
Top user review