"Biometric Time Clock & Attendance Tracking"
For all the employers looking for a better attendance tracking system to be deployed in their companies that provides reliable solutions like eliminating Buddy punching problems and saving payroll processing time, PayPunch standouts as a strong contender. It is basically a Biometric Time Clock and Attendance Tracking System and is a replacement for the classic time clock used for tracking employees attendance. The employees need to insert their hands into the reader instead of punching their time cards, thus stopping them from buddy punching. Apart from this, it enables a company to automate its payroll process, eliminate unauthorized overtime, remove hours of payroll calculations, and much more. PayPunch ROI can pay for itself every 2-3 months.
Installation process is quite simple and it starts with selecting the preferred language for the installer. There are five different components which you can select for PayPunch according to you company needs, including PayPunch (Default setting), Universal Biometric Driver (Data Transferring Driver between PayPunch Database and biometric devices), Univeral Biometric Driver MS Server (Server driver for MS Fingerprint Reader to allow remote connections), Univeral Biometric Driver MS Client (Driver for USB MS Fingerprint Reader only), and PayPunch Web Login (It allows employees with permissions to punch in/out via Web Browser). Â You need to give path for a new Database or an existing Database for storing PayPunch’s data and then select program group where application shortcuts will be installed. Follow these easy steps and get ready to use the system. It is compatible with WinXP, WinNT 4.x, WinME, , Win98, Win95, Win2000, Win2003.
The system has a very instinctual and professional interface, the layout is very clean, no complications attached to its look, and somehow its Control panel resembles Microsoft Outlook system’s look. The system is divided into three main panels including Operations, Employee Tree, and Category-dependent panel (which updates according to the category selected). At the bottom- left side various categories are displayed like Employee Attendance, Companies, Departments, Employees, and Shifts/Assignments. When any one of this category is selected then Operations panel and the Category-dependent panel populate accordingly. Some more helpful options are available in Menu like Reports, Export, and additional Tools.
- It helps in eradicating the common problem that many companies face, which is ‘Buddy punching’, where employees punch time-cardsÂ of their absent or late friends
- It reduces the hours wasted in manually calculating and processing the payrolls
- Integrating PayPunch with existing Payroll software of a company helps in cutting down the Payroll cost as well
- Another benefit is that it helps managers and supervisors to analyze and control unauthorized overtime usage
- Terminates the use of paper cards and the cost associated with these, and being a Biometric hand reader, it promises higher levels of security
- For companies that operate from multiple locations, the system allows centralized workforce management which also reduces HR and other admin personnel involvement
- It not only lessens the time required to verify attendance data but also helps in removing human errors that are done while calculating working hours and payroll
- PayPunch also stores historical data to analyze attendance trends
- Export feature allows conversion of PayPunch data into different formats used by various payroll solutions (AccPac, ADP)
No negatives attached to this reliable system.
Some of the best Attendance tracking system present in market are TimeForce, TimeClick, and Kronos' Workforce Central. TimeForce is meant for small business or large enterprises, it helps to track employees and calculate payrolls effectively. TimeClick is meant for small to mid-sized businesses and serves wide range of industries including banking, healthcare, engineering, and retail. Kronos Workforce Central offers management of payroll, time and attendance, absence management, scheduling and more.
PayPunch system is simple, reliable and easy-to-use, plus its implementation is quick, professional and user friendly without any complexities. It can be used by small to large-sized company as it offers Centralized workforce management. Since it carries out its functions automatically, so it eradicates time wasted in attendance and payroll calculations and the human errors related to these. We strongly recommend PayPunch to any company that is looking for a dependable time tracking tool.
What's new in this version: - Built-in database - custom calendar; - multiuser security; - multiple companies, departments and shifts; - support for a variety of card readers and biometric drivers.
Top user review