"Tracks time, attendance and worker benefits."
TimeCard Plus is a professional employee and time tracking software designed for small to average businesses. As the name suggests, Time Cards tracks employee time and attendance. Although the initial stage of data entry might take some time, the very tracking process is automated. Enter the employee names and personal details, pay periods, time off reasons and benefit rules, and this application does the rest of the job for you. It generates comprehensive reports according to your specified requests, making employee time tracking management and wages calculation an easy automated process. Basically, the manager sets the company's rules and calculation patterns, and the program adjusts time tracking and employee attendance according to the input.
The trial version offers full functionality during the limited period of 45 days.
System Requirements: Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), or Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit). Pentium processor with at least 512MB of memory to store your data and for the program itself.
Installation requires a reboot at some point, and it will configure some of the system's settings for accurate network performance. Other than that, installation process is smooth. There is no Adware, but a single Nag screen suggesting you evaluate and buy the full version, or read about other products by the publisher.
For those familiar with time tracking and employee attendance software, the interface is rather intuitive. Even for newcomers, it is user-friendly. When launched, the program offers a number of helpful tips to help you speed up the data input process. It is not particularly attractive, but taking into account the program's dry purpose that is far from entertainment, it is justified.
- The instructions are easy to follow. Setting up your rules is half-automated, too.
- The program tracks employee time and attendance.
- It calculates overtime hours, times off and categorizes reports.
- Every calculation the program makes is based on the company's custom rules, benefit policies, etc.
- More than one person can access this app from different locations in the network.
- The information updates in real time.
- Multiple indicators allow for easy calculation and tracking: shifts, hours, punch-in and punch-out times, etc.
- It allows for flexible overtime policies for separate employees.
- Possibility to calculate wages based on hourly, daily, monthly, yearly input.
- Comprehensive reports: Hours Worked, Benefit Balances, etc.
- Manager Access requires password, preventing unauthorized access to company's sensitive data.
We would appreciate long-term user reports regarding the program's weak points. So far, we could not identify any, but the interface's plain looks.
Time and Attendance Plus allows users to use any PC on their network to record and report on employee work hours. TimeTrex Time and Attendance is a web-based suite which offers Employee Time and Attendance (time clock, timecard, timesheet) and Payroll in single integrated package. It integrates with various hardware to make efficient tracking easy. Employees can use their cell phones to punch-in and punch-out anywhere in the office or on the road.
TimeCard Plus is undoubtedly a useful and quite powerful application for small to average businesses. It is particularly useful for employers who pay their employees on an hourly basis. It allows for easy tracking of employee attendance, work hours, hours off, benefit rules, tax deductions, etc. The program generates comprehensive reports based on a number of criteria. All in all, it is a reliable and smart piece of software, and we suggest you give it a try.
Requirements: 512MB RAM 10MB Disk
What's new in this version: Minor Update, Windows 7/8/10 supported
Top user review