Published by Handy Solution Software on 2 Dec 2005
"Money management & expense tracking on Palm"Money management on Palm. Income and expense tracking. Personal, home and business use. Reports, analysis, planning, accounting. Desktop module, export to Excel. Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, T3 fullscreen, 5-way navigator.
Handy Finance is a money management and expense tracking software for Palm OS handhelds. It will help you to answer the most frequently asked questions, such as "How much money do I have?", "What incomes and expenses are planned?", "What have I spent my money on?" and many others.
- expense and income tracking and analysis,
- interface is simple and similar to Palm OS,
- reporting tools,
- search tools (filtering, filtered balance),
- planning tools,
- debts and mutual accounting tools,
- many currencies and convenient tool for converting currencies,
- accounting of money movement between different accounts and double (mirror) transactions,
- four user-defined categories and many other useful fields, fully analyzable,
- beaming (sending via IR) of any table,
- text search,
- security settings,
- precise operating with huge amount of records,
- freeware lite version allows much more than most of simpler paid programs of this class,
- freeware PC desktop program with open source allows to see all the data, make reports and save to Excel,
- advanced PC desktop program which also allows data editing,
- Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, T3 full screen, 5-way navigator.
Requirements: Palm OS 3.5, 4mb of memory
What's new in this version: Beaming, text search, search by first letters. Details are here: http://handysolution.com/hf.htm
OSPalm OS 1.0, Palm OS 2.0, Palm OS 2.1, Palm OS 3.0, Pa
DeveloperHandy Solution Software
Updated2 Dec 2005
Downloads255 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Handy Finance for Palm on 28 Apr 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: