"Multi-string search-and-replace filter."
Have you ever wanted to search a group of files to find only those who contain a text and replace it automatically with another? Of course, you could do it by hand but if there are hundreds of files, you could end up wasting an entire day doing it. Fortunately, you don’t have. Batch Replacer can help you out.
Here’s what it can do for you:
- Search for one or more strings in files situated in the directories you specify (you can select multiple directories for a search)
- Replace multiple pieces of text in one go
- The program is pretty fast, you don’t have to wait long for it to finish
- Creates backups for the files it edits, just in case you have made a mistake and would like to recover the previous version of the file
- It doesn’t work just with text, you can use with symbols and search & replace them in binary files, like .exe or .pdf, etc.
- Choose the encoding of the output files (UTF8, Unicode, etc)
- Finds the text you want in encoded documents (such as Microsoft Word or Excel)
- Works even if you want to make changes in thousands of files simultaneously
Download Batch Replacer if you’re a programmer or webmaster who needs to replace automatically a reoccurring text in tens, hundreds or thousands of files.
Requirements: Useful File Utilities
What's new in this version: Error report system was improved.
Updated9 Sep 2017
Downloads773 (1 last week)
Top user review