Updated14 Apr 2017
Downloads333 (1 last week)
"Control every aspect of your computer."
VistaTask (now known as vTask) will enable you to automate anything you want on your Windows machine, from launching applications at the designed time and date to defining what actions must occur at a specific time (mouse strokes or keyboard clicks or other actions in a predefined order), without the need to write one line of code (so, don’t worry if you’re not a geek, you still can get a kick out of this program).
Here’s what’s inside:
- You can use this utility to automate all the boring data entry jobs, run and automate different processes, install programs automatically or download backups regularly (to name but a few functions)
- Automate running programs, loops, keyboard and mouse actions
- It includes 200+ actions you can use
- vTask relies on XML files for settings which you can easily modify with an external editor
- Create executable files once you defined what you want the program to do (there’s no need for programming); you are free to distribute your software without paying any royalties
- Quick access to 2000 low level Windows functions and create your own advanced applications, even though you’re not a software developer
- A module that recognizes images in order to interact with different elements of the programs you want to use (like for instance click on X or Y button)
- Support for database queries
- Create custom XLS or PDF file without having Adobe or Excel installed
- Include media files and scheduling in your standalone EXEs
- And for the final touch, this program only requires 1 MB of disk space; isn’t that amazing?
Download vTask and automate any actions on your computer, transform them into executable files and distribute them freely.
Top user review