"Allows you to synchronize more than 2 folders"
Do you have two or more important folders that you want synced at all times? Horodruin was built to answer this particular challenge, no more looking at what’s missing in the folders manually.
Here’s how it works:
- You can use it to make sure 2 or more folders have the same files with only a few clicks
- It’s very fast, it has multithreading capabilities
- You can just overwrite the older files when there are updates, or just create temporary files
- It requires minimal computer resources
- You can connect it with hex editors or text editors or a diff viewer
- A comprehensive help in HTML format
- Although it needs to be installed, to make sure you can use it when you right click on a folder, it will try to minimize the registry entries
- Sync folders across the network, as long as you have the right credentials
Download Horodruin if you want to synchronize 2 or more folders automatically.
Updated18 Mar 2017
Downloads328 (1 last week)
Top user review