"Move and delete locked files and folders"
Windows keeps certain files and folders under lockdown. You will simply not be able to move, edit or delete them as long as Windows is running. Which sometimes can be annoying and outright dangerous at other times (imagine having a computer virus that your operating system is actually protecting). But, right now there’s a solution for this and it’s called EMCO MoveOnBoot.
Here are the key features:
- Using this innovative program you can finally move, delete or rename files and folders that were previously locked by Windows; the process will happen when you restart your computer next time
- You can finally breath free and get rid of annoying error messages caused by certain programs that retry to access locked resources
- Update your system files, which you can’t really do directly since Windows needs them when it runs
- Completely uninstall stubborn applications from your computer who refused previously to go away
- Delete viruses that latch onto your Windows system
Instal EMCO MoveOnBoot if you need to move, delete or rename folders or files required by Windows and therefore, locked for any common operations.
Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, 2 GB of RAM, 250 MB of free disk space.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0 becomes compatible with .NET Framework 4.7.
Updated20 Apr 2017
Downloads1,146 (15 last week)
Top user review