"An advanced task scheduler for Windows"
VisualCron is an advanced automation tool for Windows. There’s a big list of things that can be done with this amazing tool. To give you but a taste, here are a few: run any executable file at a specified time or when you create a macro script that you launch; transfer files online via FTP/HTTP/FTPS/SSH; send and receive emails; record the actions happening on your screen and transform them into a script that you can run whenever you want; change the status of your system to: Restart / Shut down / Lock / Hibernate / Stand by; parse XML files and extract data; create smaller files by archiving (ZIP/TARGZ/ZIP); file management functions (create/delete/edit/etc); run SQL queries and monitor your databases; etc.
Here are the key features:
- Although it sounds like a complex program, anyone can use it, even though you may not know how to write a single line of code
- Get rid of annoying and repetitive tasks, do it all via automation
- Quick access to already predefine tasks you can use to make your computer do the actions you want
- There are three main components: VisualCron Server (which manages and runs all the tasks and jobs in the background; runs as a service), the VisualCron Client (used to configure the Server, jobs and tasks) and the VisualCron Client Tray (which notifies you of the status of the current jobs)
- You can run as many Client instances you want
- Import and export jobs
Download VisualCron if you want to automate & schedule tasks on your computer.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0
What's new in this version: Major version 8 upgrade.
Top user review