"RADIUS Server for Windows"
TekRADIUS is a networking protocol package that that uses the broad collection of RADIUS networking standards. Internet service providers have widely adopted certain parts of the RADIUS collection of protocols to help accept and properly authenticate users connecting to their ISP. The built-in DHCP server with TekRADIUS can assign IP addresses for wired or wireless devices on the network, which is a key benefit to ISPs and others who wish to accept people connecting to their internet service. This package allows the creation of static IP addresses using EAP authentication too. There are many different types of authentication possible with this package including EAP-MD5, EAP-MS-CHAP v2, EAP-TLS and PEAP.
TekRADIUS Key Features:
- Network protocol communication package
- Access people into an ISP network, authenticate and connect users to the internet
- Provides static IP addresses with EAP authentication methods
- RADIUS is a broad collection of networking authentication and communication standards which are widely used
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
- Requires Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or Windows 2003/2008 server
TekRADIUS is a package that uses many of the benefits of the RADIUS authenticate and communication protocol standard.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4.6.1
What's new in this version: Option to send Change of Authorization Request after editing reply attributes in user or group profiles and option to send Disconnect Request after deleting a user or group profile in SP Edition. Option to disable DHCP lease history. IPv6 client support in SP edition.
Top user review