"Graphic art software"
Do you want to create digital mosaics using your own pictures, without having to learn any complicated image editing software? AndreaMosaic will do just that for you. It’s very easy to use and even though you may have not used a similar utility before, you’ll instantly know what you need to do.
Here’s what you need to know about this program:
- It all starts with the selection of pictures, which you can do by browsing to their location or drag & drop
- The next step is to configure the size of the mosaic, the resolution (in DPI) and you also need to specify the number of tiles
- The program will automatically detect duplicate tiles and you can specify how many times do you want them repeated in the final mosaic and the minimum distance between them
- Apply color changes to make the mosaic stand out more
- Rotate, flip vertically or horizontally
- Support for a large selection of images
- You can use videos too, the program will extract images from the videos to use in the mosaic (and you can even create video mosaics)
Download AndreaMosaic if you want to create high quality mosaics (using your own images and/or videos).
Updated13 Mar 2017
Downloads474 (5 last week)
Top user review