"A free on-screen pixel ruler for Windows."
Are you a designer? Do you want to measure the distance in pixels between two fixed points on your screen? You can use this utility as a virtual ruler to measure the exact distance between two virtual objects and perfect the design.
Here are the main features:
- Don’t worry, the app is incredibly easy to use; once you launch it, it will stay open on top of your windows and it will display a ruler which you can enlarge to fit your needs
- Display the ruler horizontally (default value) or vertically
- Zoom in to your screen (up to 4 magnification levels)
- Different skins for your ruler (wood, steel, see-through plastic or classical yellow)
- Small buttons on the right and left edge of the ruler which allow you to customize the look
- Support for US measurements (inches)
Download "A Ruler for Windows" if you want to measure distances on your screen and perfect your designs.
What's new in this version: added ability to change the thickness of the reading guide
Updated26 Mar 2017
Downloads398 (1 last week)
Top user review