"Free, simple and handy batch photo resizer"
Do you need to modify the resolution of your pictures? Have tens, hundreds or even thousands of images that you need edited? If you were to do it by hand, it could take you days, but with a utility like “Free Batch Photo Resizer” all you have to do is load the pictures, let the software do its magic and minutes later all your work will be done.
Here are the key points:
- It’s very easy to use
- You can add individual files or folders
- Remove from the list any images that you don’t want modified
- You can either specify a height and width of your own with the risk of having your pictures stretched or you can keep aspect ratio, but you’ll only be able to set a fix height or a fix width
- Choose the directory where you want the end result
- Click on the big Resize button to start the process
If you need to resize many pictures to a desired height and width, this program will do the trick automatically for you.
Updated20 Mar 2017
Downloads1,730 (11 last week)
Top user review