"Stamp your photos with watermark in batch."
Do you have many images on your hard drive that you want to share online and still keep the credit for them? You can use PhotoX Batch Watermark Creator to automatically add text or image watermarks over your photos on the fly.
Here’s what this program can do for you:
- You can customize the appearance of your watermark (type of font and size, opacity, positioning, add shadow effects, outline and engrave to mention but a few)
- Since you can use it in batch mode, you can specify a folder containing your files, the watermark you want to apply and wait for the app to finish
- To call this just a batch watermark program, doesn’t do this application justice; you can also make your images black & white, add vertical & horizontal strips to the photos, adjust the contrast and brightness, create thumbnails, etc
- You can even apply to your photos multiple effects in one go
- Supports all the popular image formats (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, etc)
- Translated in English, Chinese, German and French
Download Batch Watermark Creator if you want to apply different effects or add watermarks to your pictures automatically, in batch mode.
Requirements: No special requirements
What's new in this version: Revamp file open dialog in Mac version; Add zooming function to adjust the scaling of font and icon in User Interface
Top user review