"a screen recording software for windows"
Whether you want to save footage of you playing a game, going through a tutorial, or showing off a new program, you can do it with GiliSoft Screen Recorder. This program allows you to record your entire screen, or you can record a specific window. You can even select a specific region of the screen you want to record, regardless of what window gets moved there. A lot of screen recorders work well, but then when you try to record game play they get laggy and choppy - that isn't the case with GiliSoft Screen Recorder. File sizes aren't huge like other screen recorders, since recordings are compressed and saved to a FLV format.
Key Features of GiliSoft Screen Recorder:
- Record entire screen, specific window, or designated region
- High quality recording with reasonable file sizes
- Compressed video for saving disk space, saved as FLV files
- Sound settings, capture mouse settings, hotkeys, and more
- Free to try, $40 to buy, compatible with Windows Operating Systems
What's new in this version: Add Zoom In/Out desktop recorder
Top user review