"AAMS Auto Audio Mastering System V3.6"
Mastering audio can be an extremely sensitive process, even the slightest miscue can lead to a disaster. AAMS Auto Audio Mastering System can help you prevent those miscues, as well as improve the overall quality of any audio work you use it on. Essentially, the program takes a specific audio file and then compares the mixing settings to over 100 different styles within its very own database.
AAMS Auto Audio Mastering System Key Features:
- Easy to use and navigate
- Over 100 different styles to compare your track to
- Requires very little user input
- Allows individual tracks to be compared (Vocals, Guitar, Base, Etc)
- Results show in Full Spectrum Display, Equalization Suggestion, Multiband Compression, and Loudness Volume
- Works on both raw tracks and tracks that have already been mastered
- Completely free to use!
This program is definitely worth a try for anyone who works with music, regardless if you're the creator or the technician. Take your audio to the next level with this completely free to use program.
Requirements: Pentium 4, 1024MB ram, 200mb filespace
What's new in this version: V3.6 Revision 001
DeveloperSined Supplies Inc.
Updated21 May 2017
Downloads63,847 (228 last week)
Top user review
by denisvdvelde on 20 Oct 2016
I use it on MP3 collections, Mixes and even on mastered audio.
Quick and easy software to improve the overall audio quality to commercial levels.