"Record radio stream stations to MP3 files."
Have you ever listened to a song on the radio just to wish you could hear again and again? Do you want to be able to save a song when you hear it on the radio? Not sure who plays the song, but you want to find out more about it? GSA Radio Stream Recorder can do all the things mentioned above for you and more.
Here are the main key features:
- Once you install it you have instant access to more than 8000 radio stations playing 100+ musical genres
- Save the music to your HDD in MP3 format when you hear it on the radio
- Filter the radio stations by your keywords you insert or by genre
- See details for each song played in real time (the band’s history and news, pictures, official website, where you can buy the latest albums, etc)
- You can listen and record at the same time 24/7
- There’s no limit on the songs you can save to your HDD, the only limits are imposed by your internet bandwidth
- You can check the songs you already have so that you don’t download them twice
- Add your own radio stations
- Ignore truncated songs or certain artists you don’t like
- Multiple language support (Dutch, English, Swedish, German, etc)
Download Radio Stream Recorder and you’ll be able to save the music when you hear it on the radio.
What's new in this version: scraping or artist infos improved
Top user review
by bernd on 22 Jan 2015
I had it running over night and in the morning I was a proud owner of over 900 new songs that I can now listen to when not being online.
But I also use it now as my regular player as it comes with this amazing lastfm (thats where they get it from I think) band details to each song.
I really have nothing to argue about this program at all. The price is a joke as well...9 EUR or something. I had a look before on other tools on this category, all just not the same league.
- great details to playing songs/covers
- can record and listen to it
- can record many streams at once