"Simple exam simulator"
ProfExam Player is a simple way to view the .EXAM formatted files that are generated by the ProfExam Creator app. The exam questions can be viewed easily with this Windows application to see how they layout and what questions will be asked of students or potential employees who might take the exam as a test. The package enables people to actually take the test rather than only view the questions. The test can be timed and restrictions placed on time limit. The test can also be ended at any time by clicking on the 'End Exam' button. Simple, clear user interface that anyone can understand which also uses minimal colors and simple icons.
ProfExam Player Key Features:
- View .EXAM format files created using the ProfExam Creator app
- Take actual exams and see the results
- End an exam if you run out of time or get stuck
- See the timer running down on timed exams
- Requires .NET Framework 4.0
- Requires Windows
ProfExam Player is a ProfExam Creator .EXAM file viewer and exam taker app.
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
Top user review