"2D/3D Technical Plotting and Data Analysis!"
SimplexNumerica, as the name gives it away, is a complex data analyzer. This program has grown quite popular in the scientist circles. It’s structured for object-oriented programming. Although in order to use it, you need to be quite familiar with programming and advanced mathematics, it will make your work a lot easier if you have a need for this type of software.
A quick look at the main key points:
- It will generate stylish graphics from the data analyzed
- Can be used to measure data
- Analyze arbitrary data
- You practically get 3 tools bundled into 1: a chart generator, the perfect replacement for all the expensive graphic editors you may have used so far and last, but not least, a professional data measurement program
- You can use every last bit of RAM and virtual memory at your disposal, this program will not crash easily when you have big arrays of data
- Works on both 32 and 64-bit systems
- Access to a large library of predefined 3D and 2D elements
- It uses already defined interpolation and approximation algorithms to create the graphic reports you need
- You can auto-scale the results
- Very intuitive interface
- Works on all major Windows versions (95, 98, ME, XP, 2000, 2003, 7, 8, 8.1)
Install SimplexNumerica if you want an efficient program to analyze, visualize and plot your data.
Requirements: Windows 7
What's new in this version: Window 10 Ribbonbar
DeveloperDipl.-Phys.-Ing. Ralf Wirtz
Updated24 Feb 2017
Downloads2,487 (1 last week)
Top user review