"Blizzard's 1.4.2 patch for Starcraft II."
Starcraft II gamers, we have good news for you today. Patch 1.4.2 has finally been released and you’ll be pleased to know that many annoying bugs are now fixed.
Here’s a list of all the fixes contained in this update:
- The previously “Audio Fade” menu has been renamed to “Game Volume During Alerts”
- The default fade-in has been increased to 2 seconds from the previous 0.5 seconds
- Footprints can now be edited in the editor without a hitch
- The problem that prevented icons & images from being displayed correctly on certain graphics cards, is now resolved
- The truncated resolution issue that appeared when current or maximum supplies have 3 digits is now taken care of
- To ensure a smooth online gameplay, here are the new costs to upgrade for Protoss (Shields level 1 now costs 150/150; Shields Level 2 225/2225; Shields Level 3 300/300; Ground Weapons Level 2 150/150; Ground Armor Level 2 150/150; Ground Armor Level 3 200/200) while the EMP radius for Terran’s Ghost has been increased to 2 from the previous 1.5
Download this patch and fix all the audio, graphical and multiplayer issues listed above.
Updated20 Sep 2017
Downloads2,482 (14 last week)
Top user review