"Full-featured lottery software. Since 1989."
Have you ever wanted to win at Lotto? Have you tried to come up with a good system to enter the numbers? With Lotto Sorcerer, you don’t have to be a math geek to calculate probabilities, find potential patterns and analyze all the data. What could take a professional mathematician weeks of work, you can get in just a few clicks.
Here’s how Lotto Sorcerer works:
- It uses artificial intelligence and statistics based on the previous draws to determine if there are any winning patters and advice you accordingly
- The premises of this software is that sometimes the draws aren’t completely random as it would seem in reality
- It tries to factor in that complete randomness is not possible because the balls are never identical (the ink printed on the balls has a certain weight and it’s different from ball to ball; due to the manufacturing process, it’s impossible to have balls with the exact same thickness)
- If some balls are heavier than other, it’s a safe assumption that statistically they would be picked more often than the other
- The system can be used with 500+ lotteries that run in more than 50 countries
- Import your own data for analysis
- You can use the free version for 12 uses and the neural network has a maximum depth of 8
Install Lotto Sorcerer if you want to improve your statistical odds of winning the lottery.
Requirements: 600 MHz CPU, 256 MB RAM
What's new in this version: Major enhancements, critical issue fixes
Top user review