"Small Office Outlook networks"
OLfolders PE is a personal edition of this Outlook Groupware which allows up to 11 users to share access to Outlook data information. There are a number of features not included in this version such as the inability to lock a file while a contact record is being edited, for instance. The package is only intended to be installed on a single PC and not a dedicated server for heavy demand. Outlook groupware data can be shared between a small base of users over a peer-to-peer network setup. Options like VPN access for external network access are not provided for. Users do have access rights in order to ensure that only the right people can see certain Outlook records.
OLfolders PE Key Features:
- Outlook Groupware to share Outlook data between 11 PCs on a network
- User access rights to protect manager data from junior staff
- Runs on a single PC, not on a dedicated server
- No VPN or other protected access mode
- Restricted level features compared to the Pro version
- Exchange Server not needed to run OLfolders
- Requires Microsoft Outlook 97 to 2013
OLfolders PE is a smaller version of this Outlook Groupware package for sharing Outlook data between users on networked PCs.
Requirements: Industry standard PC or Notebook / Microsoft Office Outlook 97 to 2016 (32 or 64bit)
What's new in this version: New: exe file now contains 32 and 64-bit version | OLfolders PE Server+Client (exe file).
Top user review