Published by NCH Software on 12 Sep 2017
Updated12 Sep 2017
Downloads96 (1 last week)
"Free stock control, procurement and reporting"Inventoria is professional stock management software for Windows that allows you to manage inventory in one or several locations. You can manage your stock levels by categories, locations, and vendor. Combine Inventoria with HourGuard, Express Accounts, and FlexiServer for a low cost software solution to help manage your business.
* Simple, easy to use interface
* Monitor your stock levels with easy to create reports.
* Set up a "Just in Time" inventory management controls.
* Transfer stock between locations with a few clicks.
* Maintain your supplier database.
* Group common items into categories for easy stock management.
* Create purchase orders and email them directly to your vendors.
* Set-up recurring orders and have them sent automatically.
* Set ideal quantity levels and warnings when stock has dropped below these levels.
* Have multiple users access the data via a web interface with just a single installation.
* Restrict user access and powers (when used with web interface).
* Manage multiple company profiles within the application.
* MAPI or SMTP email send settings include Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
* Assign items to Balance Sheet or Pofit/Loss accounts.
* Integrates seemlessly with Express Invoice (v 1.34 and later) to send out purchase orders to vendors.
About NCH Software
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, telephony, dictation, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 100 products since 1993 and continues to receive awards for software excellence.
Requirements: Works on Windows Vista 2000/XP/2003/2008 and Windows 7 - for earlier versions please see website
What's new in this version: New Release
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Inventoria Free Stock Control Software on 13 Sep 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: