"Reliable network inventory tool for Windows"
If you need to keep track of all the hardware and software assets on your local network, this is the program you need. It works with networks of any sizes, so you don’t have to worry if you have complex networks spanning hundreds or thousands of work stations.
Here are the main features:
- You’ll be able to create a complete and accurate network inventory completely on autopilot
- Query the inventory and find out in seconds which PCs have their disks at almost full capacity, the computers with limited RAM memory that will be unable to perform complex tasks and so on
- Configuring this program is painlessly easy and doesn’t require client installation
- Full reports on the installed software and operating system available on the remote PCs
- Quick access to all the hardware configurations
- Generate different inventory reports (which include different popular used templates or you can create your own)
Install EMCO Network Inventory Professional if you need to manage the programs and the hardware devices installed on PCs connected to your LAN.
Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, 2 GB of RAM, 250 MB of free disk space.
What's new in this version: Version 5.8.15 includes a bug fix.
Top user review