Published by Virtosoftware on 3 Nov 2014
"Creating custom SharePoint List Forms"Virto Custom List Form Extender is Ajax and Java Script based Web Part allowing for quick and simple customizing SharePoint list forms for creating, editing and viewing list items.
. With new Virto List Form Extender web part by Virtosoftware you can easily design your own list forms and replace the default ones with them with just a few clicks in a way that fully satisfies your specific needs and requirements.
The new component is extremely easy to install, adjust and use. Once the web part is installed, you can immediately start designing your own list forms with additional features of allowing for auto fill fields, defining default field values as well as setting up security rights to restrict the access to specific tabs and fields for particular users and user groups.
The web part is based on Ajax and Java Script technologies to guarantee among the others quick access to a list form data without postback. An important detail is that Virto List Form Extender web part does not fully modify the default list forms that are stored on your SharePoint server, but rather extends the list form features and functionality on the client side, keeping the option to restore the default forms at any time.
1. Creating own Forms (View, Edit, New Item) for Custom List.
2. Grouping fields into particular tabs.
3. Quick switching between tabs with no delays.
4. Ability to add as many tabs as you need on each form.
5. Cool and dynamic JQuery Date Picker.
6. Autocomplete option (using values of the same or any other List).
7. Using default values (coming in future versions).
8. Optional Tooltip containing hint and field description information (text, links etc)
Requirements: MOSS 2010/2013 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5/4.5
What's new in this version: Version for SharePoint 2013 is ready to use.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Virto Ajax SharePoint Form Extender on 5 Nov 2014 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: